Thursday, November 1, 2012

Samsung Plasma 42" TV +

Hi there, I am selling superb Samsung 42" Plasma Tv, No scratches or sign on screen, Along-with Tv guide and TV remote. Pls respond if you are serious to buy. Many thanks. Panasonic SVHS professional video camera. Complete with carry case and all accessories including tape. Still working, battery requires charing as been sat for a while, tested off of mains power. Tri pod included. Buyer to collect. 45 ono A LOVELY TAMRON 24mm f2.5 WIDE ANGLE LENS WITH ADAPTALL-2 FOR PENTAX K INCLUDING FRONT AND REAR LENS CAPS AND TAMRON CASE ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. ALMOST LIKE NEW CONDITION. COLLECTION FREE OF CHARGE POSTAGE MOST OF UK 12.60 DELIVERY ESTIMATED WITHIN 4-6 WORKING DAYS MANY THANKS FOR LOOKING I am selling my Nikon D700 12.1 MP Digital SLR Camera. The camera has hardly been used and is in very, very good condition. The shutter count is only just over 3000! No scuffs/marks - looks new! The camera comes with all original packaging, box (which has some scuff marks), manual, quick guide booklet, battery charger, leads, CD, strap etc. It also comes with a spare battery which I purchased a couple of months ago - this also has a box. It does not come with a compact flash card as I am keeping this for my next camera purchase. Sorry for the awful photos - taken on my phone! I am selling all my Nikon equipment which I was given for wining a Nikon competition in April last year and I have decided to convert back to Canon. The camera is beautiful and the clarity is stuning but unfortunately Nikon is just not for me. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them promptly. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment