Friday, September 28, 2012

Huge 5ft Rear View Projection TV +

Huge 5ft Rear View Projection TV Includes Remote. Water damaged at base but still turns onto standby. May work with some attentioot sure, or useable for spares/repairs. Priced for quick sale. Very Heavy so will require a large van and people to lift it!! I now got a bigger room hence need to purchase a bigger tv very good condition Remote control built in freeview 2hdmi port ring 07943773410 Brand new in packaging. iTwist610DVR With 2 view screen. Digital cancorder with camera. Includes:av cable, strap &software cd Flip screen takes self portrait Due to upgrade I am selling my Canon EOS 450D. It is the EFS 18-55 IS kit (Box is brand new)- also I will include the battery Grip 2 Canon LP-E5 batteries and a 4 Gig SDHC Card. It would be an I deal starter Camera or a cheap spare body. asking 200 or a reasonable offer. Please no time-wasters - send me an message if you are interested and I will only post to the Uk. I live in Doncaster, South Yorkshire if this would save on Postage. Best Regards Tony Canon 5d mk 1 camera & tamron 55-200 lens 2 batteries & charger + cf card Selling this all in full working conditioo issues at all. Very clean sensor some wear & tear. Very good condition for this classic work of art. Tamron lens in full working order & good condition. No boxes. Buyer collects no posting no offers thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment