Friday, September 28, 2012

Sagemcom 320gb Freesat HD Box -

Here is my Sagemcom Freesat HD Box. It is in immaculate condition I no longer need it so this is the reason for selling. This Freesat box is full HD you can record live television and also conect through the internet to watch BBC Iplayer etc. It also has a twin Tuner and an 8 day EPG. It comes with remote and batteries, HD cable and power cable. It is a fantastic bit of kit for the price, they are going for 150 plus in the major stores so grab yourself a Bargain. pick up only please. Contact me on:07807869485 I dropped the camera and it now has a lens failure. The lens will not retract. If you can repair it or use it for parts please contact me. Canot let it go any lower. Only bought for my 50th birthday last December I am selling my much loved Canon 350D Slr as am off travelling. Ideal camera for a photography enthusiast or photography student. Included is: x 1 Canon 350d Slr x Canon Camera Strap x 1 Canon Camera bag x 4 Canon Batteries + Charger x 1 18mm Kit lens x 3 XD Memory cards any further info required, let me know Looking for 200 or nearest offer Silver Panasonic CRT TV. Tv is 35", screen 27". In full working order, no marks or damage. Matching stand also available but has scuffs/scratches. Collection only from Portishead. 30 GLASS BLACK TV UNIT. MEASUREMENTS APPROX HEIGHT 47CM WIDTH 80CM DEPTH 46CM CAN TAKE UP TO MAX 75KG WEIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment