Friday, September 28, 2012

DigiHome DV940B Interactive Set Top Box. All the freeview chanels just been updated !

DigiHome DV940B Interactive Set Top Box. All the freeview chanels just have been updated Very Good Working Order Comes with Remote control. Specification Silver. Digitally interactive. Digital text. Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available. Auto setup. Scans for new chanels. Now and next electronic programme guide (EPG). 7 day electronic programme guide (EPG). Not Top Up TV compatible. 1 SCART socket. Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied). Size (H)4, (W)23, (D)15cm. Weight 0.62kg SAMSUNG 40 INCH LCD TV FOR SALE. HD READY WITH DIGITAL FREEVIEW BUILT IN. 2 HDMI,2 SCART PLUS VARIOUS OTHER CONNECTORS. COMES WITH ORIGINAL BLACK SWIVEL STAND,POWER LEAD AND REMOTE CONTROL. VERY GOOD CONDITION AND IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. 195...TEL...07535 000536. COLLECTION ONLY PALMERS GREEN AREA NORTH LONDON. TEXTS OR CALLS ONLY. Hi,I am selling my Olympus Pen E-PM1 Digital Camera Kit.I bought it about 1 month ago but I have only used it twice,so the camera is like new.I have decided I want to step up to DSLR.The camera is boxed with all the original contents.I will also add a remote switch. Con

0 comments:

Post a Comment