Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nikon D3; 5500shutter actuations; in mint condition. *

For sale NIKON D3 in immaculate condition. The camera is in mint condition, fully operational and functions as intended. Light usage; 5500 shutter actuations. I bought my D3 to shoot my brother wedding 3 years ago; after that he soot my. For near 2 years camera was in the box in the cabinet; as I was working abroad. We moving house now so I have to sell few things. The camera comes with all original accessory and original box. The price is fixed. Strictly cash on the collection. If you are interested or if you got any questions, please call/text me on 077 646 77 040 Thank you PS: The price is fixed so only contact me if you are happy with the price, thank you. I will only reply to e-mails with phone numbers. Scammers please don’t waste your time. A Quality used Blue PANASONIC LUMIX DMC TZ5 DIGITAL COMPACT CAMERA COMES IN ORIGINAL PERFECT PACKAGING WITH EU MAINS CHARGER, 1 x Camera Battery, 4 Gig SD Card, and original Cables, Wrist Loop, Handbook and CD. The condition is USED, but VERY little. there are no MINOR marks or scratches Very little used and in excellent condition. Since I bought it I have kept it in a soft belt-bag at all times. It has not been used as much as I expected and therefore has no significant marks or scratches. A terrific hand-sized but powerful camera with Wide-Angle 28mm Leica Lens, 9.1 Mega Pixel Sensor and 10x Optical Zoom. Cash on Collection Only. Levi i have a 1000 watt blu ray dvd home cinema syatem, 5.1 surround with virtual 7.1. optical out,hdmi,front usb in. also plays DTS 5.1. this thing rumbles! 5 speakers plus sub, small round speakers..it is cu

0 comments:

Post a Comment