Saturday, October 27, 2012

Phillips DTR 210 Freeview box in box with all leads and remote !

For sale Phillips DTR210 digital freeview box, comes in original box with all leads, remote and instruction manual. Comes froma smoke and pet free home. Very good condition BUSH 27 INCH TV IN EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER AND COMES WITH THE REMOTE AND MANUAL. DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED STAND ALSO AVAILABLE FOR 15 (SEE PICTURE) Camera has been used very little. Just over a year old it was bought as a gift and unfortunately photography never really conected. If you are interested I would imagine you would know more than myself about the ins and outs of cameras so feel free to come and have a look. To answer the questions I am currently receiving the lenses are both Canon and are 18 - 55mm and 75 - 300mm. I will need any potential buyers to be able to collect the camera from me as I do not want to post or go through paypal due to a bad experience I have previously had. Apologies if this is inconvenient for some. Thank you Looking for large format, folding, plate, wooden cameras and old lenses. Please contact via email. Photography student. I have 5 dvd players all working but no remotes will sell 5 each or 20 for all 5 1 x Toshiba model: SD-240E 1 x Akura model: ADV 142s 1 x Akura model: ADV 147s 1 x Rowa model: DVD 280 1 x Wharfedale model: M3

0 comments:

Post a Comment