Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DVD HDD TV Recorder Logic LDVR808 -

Price 45 ono DVD Hard disk TV recorder with freeview tuner. Record to DVD or to Hard Disk. Copy to DVD. User Manual and Remote Control Full working order 80 Gb Hard Drive I have a 503cx body, 2 film backs, prism finder and waist level finder, 60mm 80mm 120 MAKRO, 150mm 250mm and macro tubes spare screens, filters etc all in a lovely Hasselblad hard case, the kit is excellent (the 60mm needs a service but works fine) I have a 50mm that needs assembling I will throw in for free. 2500, may trade for Nikon Lenses or maybe even a Leica. SEG Freeview Box & Indoor Tv Aerial Good condition & Fully working. Just conect with your tv & its ready to use. Comes with Remote control & Scart cable. I am currently getting: 50+ Tv Chanels 20+ Radio Chanels. Please Call or Text on 07976810564 I have had this for less than a year for my 26" TV, then changed the style of my bedroom and the TV which is mounted on the wall. This comes with the instructions and the bolts to secure the TV to the brackets. Thanks for looking EXCELLENT PHILIPS BLU-RAY PLAYER. MODEL BDP3000 WITH LATEST UPDATES INSTALLED. PERFECT WORKING ORDER - CAN BE SEEN. WITH REMOTE CONTROL - COLLECT NEAR POOLE TOWN CENTRE OR CAN DELIVER LOCAL. ONLY SELLING DUE TO PURCHASE OF 3D PLAYER. FOR A TRUSTED REVIEW SEE :- http://www.trustedrevie

0 comments:

Post a Comment