Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thomson Sky Box and Remote +

Standard Sky box and remote - in working order. All leads included - power, scart, telephone conection etc Selling due to upgrade. 10 or nearest offer i am selling a 14inch a sliver Sumsung tv with a video player and tv remote still in good condition.. Pick up from Manchester only.. No Timewastes.. Ring me got no text 07979467810 42” LG Plasma RZ-42PY10X See photos of actual tv pictures - perfect The tv is like new and in perfect working order and looks superb. This is a stuning 42” LG with XD engine technology for enhanced viewing. I run the TV from the HDMi output of the SKY HD box Conections include – Dvi, RGA and component. ( includes HDMi to DVi cable) FREE delivery central Edinburgh. ( help with installation ) No Freeview but can supply HD box for 30 Recommend; use with HD box, SKY etc NO stand but includes wall bracket JVC DVD system has manual Glass/chrome effect TV unit, which currenlt holds my 32" wide CRT TV which is a beast. This was origonally bought from Argos a number of years ago. still has lots of life in it all the door magnets work. need to remove from my bedroom...... Excellent CRT 20 inch TV with a remote controller. Good working condition. I am only selling because I bought a new TV. I would have kept it for its retro look but unfortunately there is no more space for it. I have a matching Sony DVD player which I can sell for 10. The DVD player is only a year old. The DVD player can be seen in the photo next to the TV. I have a ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment