Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Panasontic 28 inch with stand and tv remote +

i am selling a sliver 28inch Panasonic tv with a stand and tv remote for its in good condition.. Pick up from Manchester only... No Timewastes.. Ring me got no text 07979467810 Ring me after 1pm Nikon F50 SLR camera (non digital) with the following accessories:- 35-38mm Nikon Lense Tamaron 80-210mm lens 700AF Cobra dedicated flash with flash bracket Camera bag & lens cases Instruction books The camera is in mint condition 150 ono Please contact Eddie on 028 91818519 Selling my TV due to moving in with my boyfriend - fantastic TV, check the ratings on amazon or magazines. Technical Details Samsung Full HD 1080P LCD TV Conect your movies, photos and music easily to your TV via USB Anynet+ lets you one-touch control any compatible Samsung device conected via HDMI 3 HDMI slots let you conect more devices in HD quality Wide Colour Enhancer brings the true colour of your picture to life Panasonic Digital DVD Recorder enables you to record programmes directly to DVD discs and also allows you to watch VHS video tapes that are still in your collection. The DMR-EZ49VEBK has a HDMI conection and upscales normal DVD discs to an almost high definition quality. This was purchased by my father earlier this year. I am selling this on behalf of my mum as my father sadly passed away in May and my mum has no need for it. It seems to retail in the region of 240 - 260.

0 comments:

Post a Comment