Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lg 51" Plasma Tv 1080p Hd ** Bargain** ?

I am selling my 51" lg Plasma Hd 1080p Model Number 50ps3000 it is as new condition but has a crack in the stand in the plastic coverng no in the matel so does not affect the stand at all and no remote hence price, ( due to just moving house, may find the remote when fully unpacked etc but can buy them there cheap enough and you can also use universal ) first to see will buy, very smart tv thanks. Can deliver for cost of diesel 46" Samsung tv with original remote control. Superb picture quality. Lots of conections including USB wiselink. SRS surround sound with base speakers at rear. Swivel stand but wall mountable. Free delivery locally.. Viewing welcome Offers considered Vintage Leica M3, 50mm Leitz Wetzlar lens inc. (lens hood and cover) If you know about Photography and cameras then you will know that this original Leica M3 is not only one of the best rangefinder cameras ever made but also a piece of photographic history. I originally purchased this when I was 19 and obsessed with the photographic greats like Robert Cappa, Bresson, G. Rodger and Chim Seymour. It was the choice of camera for Magnum and after owning an M3 I completely understand why. It is by far one of the finest cameras I have ever used and produces some of the finest prints I have in my portfolio. Unfortunately I dont get to use it as often and rather than letting it sit unused and neglected I feel it is time to let someone else with the same passion experience the joy I got from it. Apart from a few scratches and wear of leather on the sides (considering its age) it is in perfect working order. Great bracket fits on bracket with two poles allowing the function to slide along. The bracket has a tilt function so you can pivot the tv and lock it into position Comes with spacers and wall mounting anchor bolts A top-range product no longer

0 comments:

Post a Comment