Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pioneer Kuro 50” Plasma TV PDP-LX508D *

This is my superb 50” plasma TV and is probably the most recognised high end TV product of all time, which is beautifully made with high quality components and materials. It is Full HD capable to 1080P resolution. The screen has a 100% pixel count. It is in excellent condition and unmarked. It has been lovingly looked after and has had moderate weekend use only. Weekdays, we sit in the kitchen. It is being sold with the high quality aftermarket Pioneer stand (PDK-TS25), although mine was wall mounted since new, but please note that I specified it as a monitor to use within my home cinema set-up and so it has no on board speakers, which you can order as a separate item. Since we moved house, I simply wired twin speakers directly to the TV outputs whilst all my other kit was in storage. I’m selling it only because we have moved house and have a much bigger living room and I wanted to have a 65” screen. It is supplied with original 42inch PANASONIC VIERA 3D HD HDMI BUILT IN FREE VIEW IT ALSO HAS ETHERNET SOCKET FOR INTERNET IT ALSO HAS 2 PAIRS OF RECHARGABLE 3D GLASSES STILL BOXED BRAND NEW WORTH 100 I WILL TAKE 500 NO OFFERS SELLING DUE TO MOVING AND I NEED A DEPOSIT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION TELEPHONE ME ON 07554722125 ANYTIME! GOODMANS LCD 26 INCH--FREEVIEW---REMOTE IDEAL FOR KITCHEN BEDROOM THIS IS THE IDEAL SIZE FOR PLAYING GAMES-EASY ON THE EYE!! IM SELLING THE 32 INCH VERSION ASWELL SEE OTHER PIC ONLY 69-------B

0 comments:

Post a Comment