Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Panasonic 32 inch LCD TV with freeview *

model no: TX-32LXD1 The TV comes with Freeview built-in and SD card reader and it is silver in colour, it also comes with the original manual and original Panasonic remote control all in perfect working order. The TV was wall mounted so it does not have a stand, I have not decided if I want to keep the wall bracket (I may give it to the buyer since I am considering getting a much larger TV). There is a tiny scratch on the screeot visible when the TV is on but you can see it when the TV is off, to be honest you will only see the mark if you know it is there but I think I will be as honest as possible, For a small fee I may consider delivering the TV but only after you have paid for it. I am in East London (E17) call me to arrange a viewing. Ahmad 07956 470 769 This is a fantastic TV from a high quality brand-LG. The photographs show the excellent picture quality. The TV comes with the remote control and manual. It has a 37 inch LCD HD flat screen. I have taken good care of the TV and it is in excellent condition. Contact Tim on 07919993480 Brought this while on the plane to Tunisa as we had left ours at home. Great condition Includes box and all items 12.1 mpixel case 4gb memory stick - JVC InteriArt Series 28 inch Widescreen TV - Model AV-28WFT1EKS - CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) Technology - Scart inputs x 3 - Side Speakers for great sound - RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) x 1 - Audio Out conections - Phono R+L - Remote Control x 1 - Power Cable included - TV in perfect condition - Co

0 comments:

Post a Comment